Car Crash Lawyer in Phoenix
Do you need a Phoenix car accident attorney? Maricopa County, including the Arizona State Capitol of Phoenix, boasts a population of 4.5 million people (1.6 million in Phoenix), which is well over half the entire population of Arizona. In 2021, Maricopa County saw the highest number of car accidents statewide, with 86,687. Those within the city of Phoenix for the same year totaled 40,833, resulting in 294 deaths and 16,062 personal injuries.
Phoenix is a popular destination for education, healthcare, culture, business, entertainment and relaxation, and is intersected by three major interstate highways. This means there is much potential for all types of vehicle accidents to occur, including passenger cars, trucks, motorcycles, cyclists, pedestrians and public transportation.
If you become involved in any type of car accident in Phoenix or Maricopa County, you need an experienced Phoenix Car Accident Attorney to handle the legal details. Kevin and Daniel Garrison and the team at The Garrison Law Firm have extensive experience defending the rights of car accident victims and pursuing justice and compensation for their injuries.
Damage and Injuries from Phoenix Car Accidents
Every car accident has the potential to cause catastrophic injuries and make monumental changes to your life. A Phoenix car accident often involves property loss, emotional trauma and physical injuries that introduce new challenges you never expected to face. Your recovery can impact your career, family, health and relationships in numerous ways, possibly reshaping the rest of your life.
Such an array of challenges being thrust upon you and your family because of a negligent driver should not be brushed aside. The Garrison Law Firm can provide aggressive legal representation to protect your rights and pursue justice and compensation after a Phoenix car accident. We seek to win the largest possible compensation for you to help offset the often significant losses from:
- Physical Injuries – these often range from back injuries, neck injuries, broken bones, and burns to traumatic brain injuries, limb amputations and more requiring long-term medical care and rehabilitation.
- Emotional Trauma – this can include anxiety, depression, post-traumatic stress disorder and more. Some intangible trauma can cause more serious suffering than your physical injuries.
- Relational Trauma – this includes harm from debilitating or disfiguring injuries that require extensive recovery. There are often accompanying emotional and psychological challenges that place enormous strain on relationships.
- Career Harm – many Phoenix car accident victims are unable to return to work because of injuries, or their return is delayed, causing damage to their career from missing important opportunities and other benefits.
- Financial Challenges – car accidents tend to be expensive, in addition to the physical and emotional trauma you suffer. You can lose property, wages while you are off work and more, while amassing monumental medical expenses.
The majority of car accidents in Phoenix and Maricopa County are due to negligence. When this is the case, you deserve to be compensated for your injuries and losses. A seasoned Phoenix Car Accident Attorney from The Garrison Law Firm knows how to help. Our team will vigorously pursue the maximum compensation settlement possible under Arizona law to help offset your physical, emotional, relational, career and financial losses. Call us at 623-887-5689 or use our online scheduling tool to arrange a free initial consultation about your Phoenix car accident.
Steps to Take After a Phoenix Car Accident
Car accidents can cause much confusion and trauma, and you may be at a loss to know what to do next. If you are involved in a car crash, our Phoenix car accident attorney recommends the following actions:
- Triage Your Injuries. Examine yourself for injuries and try to stop any bleeding with direct pressure. Check others in your vehicle and offer what help you can before emergency responders arrive.
- Call 9-1-1. If possible, report the accident to emergency dispatch and ask for help from law enforcement and emergency medical personnel. Try to give an accurate location or description of your surroundings and any injuries.
- Allow Medical Treatment. Receiving treatment for your injuries is of prime importance. Even if you are only slightly injured, allow yourself to be examined by emergency medical personnel or request transport to a local emergency room for an exam and treatment. Some injuries don’t show up until later, and it is important not to refuse medical treatment after the accident.
- Gather Evidence. If possible, gather evidence at the scene of the car accident. Gather pictures with your phone and record eyewitness statements on video. Obtain contact and insurance information from other involved drivers.
- Cooperate with Law Enforcement. Share your name, contact information and insurance information with law enforcement officers and cooperate fully with their directions to clear the scene. Do not speak to them about the accident until you have a Phoenix Personal Injury Attorney present.
- Report the Accident to Your Insurer. Regardless of who was at fault, you must inform your insurer of the accident within a specified period of time.
The clock starts ticking as soon as you are involved in an accident. Valuable evidence and other facts can become hidden or lost over time, so don’t put off contacting a Phoenix Car Accident Attorney.
Meet with a Phoenix Car Accident Attorney Today
If you or a loved one are involved in a Phoenix car accident that is caused by the negligence of another driver, you have the right to pursue compensation for your injuries and other losses. Contact The Garrison Law Firm as soon as possible to schedule a free initial consultation with a Phoenix Car Accident Attorney. Contact our office at 623-887-5689 or use our online scheduling tool.