Peoria Car Accident Attorney
Peoria is a major suburb lying approximately 30 minutes northwest of downtown Phoenix. As a busy locale in its own right, Peoria sees many car accidents every year. Residents may be involved in a car crash on the way into Phoenix to work, traveling to Lake Pleasant Regional Park in Maricopa County or just while running errands. It only takes a moment for your life to be forever changed by a car accident. When that happens, you need the professional services of our Peoria Car Crash Lawyers at the Garrison Law Firm.
In our modern times, almost every type of car crash warrants the skilled and experienced legal protections of a Peoria Car Accident Attorney. You need an advocate to protect your rights and represent your interests with insurance companies, law enforcement and other involved parties while you recover from what are often serious injuries. A seasoned legal representative can handle everything else while you focus on healing, rehabilitation and rebuilding your life after an accident.
Another vital reason to partner with our Peoria Car Crash Lawyers is to ensure you are financially able to recover and pick up the pieces of your life. Financial concerns can quickly become overwhelming with medical treatments, long-term rehabilitation and other healthcare costs. While you recover, you will likely miss time from work, for which you are not paid – and yet the bills keep coming in.
The Peoria Car Crash Lawyers at the Garrison Law Firm have over 30 years of experience pursuing justice and winning compensation for our clients. This compensation is essential to help you with recovering and starting over. Contact the Garrison Law Firm today for a free car accident injury consultation.
Seasoned Help with Car Accidents in Peoria, AZ
Every car accident is different and produces different results. And, every car accident involves different factors that can make your case complicated. A Peoria Car Accident Attorney can investigate your crash and uncover the facts to determine who was at fault – and who should be responsible for providing compensation for your injuries. This is often a complex undertaking, fraught with possibilities and parties wishing to escape liability.
Our Peoria Car Crash Lawyers will seek to answer questions like:
- Who was at fault for the accident?
- Could there be fault shared among more than a single driver?
- Could road conditions have contributed to the accident?
- Was a commercial vehicle involved in the accident?
- Was a rideshare vehicle involved in the accident?
- Were any of the involved drivers drinking?
- Were any of the involved motorists driving while distracted?
- Were any of the involved drivers speeding?
- What were the weather conditions like?
- Were there any roadside hazards?
- Could a vehicle defect have been a contributing factor?
- What other factors contributed to the accident?
Most car accidents in Peoria can be attributed to some form of negligence, whether it was from other drivers, companies, truck loaders, roadside workers, municipalities or other entities. If you or someone you love were injured in a car accident that was caused by negligent actions from another driver or party, you may be eligible to recover compensation.
The Garrison Law Firm has Peoria Car Crash Lawyers available right now who are ready to investigate the accident, gather evidence, protect your rights and pursue a personal injury car accident claim. Such a claim can help you recover vital compensation you can use to pay for medical treatments, lost wages, pain and suffering, destroyed property and more. Our team will not rest until we recover the largest financial settlement possible for your injuries. Contact our office at 623-887-5689 and ask about a free consultation.
What Should I Do After a Car Crash in Peoria?
Car accidents occur suddenly, with little to no time to react or prepare yourself. After the crash, you should try to remain calm and take the following actions:
- Check for Injuries – Remain in your vehicle and assess yourself and other passengers for injuries.
- Get Medical Treatment – Allow yourself to be examined by emergency medical personnel at the scene and the local hospital emergency room.
- Collect Evidence – If your physical condition allows, try to collect evidence from the scene of the accident by snapping photos with your phone.
- File a Police Report – Share your name, contact and insurance information, and provide a description of the events to responding police officers.
- Inform Your Insurance Company – Most insurance companies require you to file an accident report within a certain time frame, even if you were not at fault.
As soon as possible after the accident, you or a loved one should contact a Peoria Car Accident Attorney from the Garrison Law Firm. We can quickly begin investigating and collecting evidence, dealing with law enforcement, insurance representatives and other details. Our representation allows you to focus on what is most important – recovering from your injuries and rebuilding your life.
Meet with Our Peoria Car Crash Lawyers Today
Working with our experienced Peoria Car Crash Lawyers prevents you from being taken advantage of by unscrupulous insurance adjustors and others seeking to escape blame or liability. We work calculate the true value of your losses, present and future, and fight for the largest settlement possible under the law in Arizona.
If you or a family member become injured in a Peoria, AZ car accident, contact the Garrison Law Firm right away to explore your options. We offer a free initial consultation to review your case and offer guidance. Contact our office at 623-887-5689 or message us online and ask for your free consultation.