Peoria AZ Injury Lawyer
Personal injuries occur every day and change the lives of victims and families throughout Peoria, Arizona and the United States. The injuries you suffer from an accident often negatively affect your family, relationships, career and health. These very real struggles can be overwhelming – unless you have a Peoria Personal Injury Attorney to fight in your corner.
As a bedroom suburb of Phoenix with a large population of its own, Peoria is a great place to live and raise a family. The city is filled with thriving businesses, education opportunities, great dining, outdoor venues and more – and its own share of accidents that cause personal injuries. Ranging from dog bites, to vehicle and pedestrian accidents, from slip and fall injuries to work injuries, medical malpractice or nursing home abuse, people of all backgrounds living in Peoria can suffer injuries because of negligence by other people or entities.
Negligence that causes injury accidents may warrant a personal injury lawsuit to seek compensation. The funds you can recover are often vital to cover the astronomical costs of medical treatments, long-term rehabilitation, career impacts, relationship impacts, loss of property and even emotional trauma. A Peoria Personal Injury Attorney from the Garrison Law Firm can partner with you to provide invaluable guidance and representation while you get your life back on track. Contact our office today for a free consultation.
Get the Help You Need with Personal Injuries in Peoria, AZ
Every person and the circumstances of every accident are unique – this is why personal injury cases can often become quite complex. The challenges involved in determining what person or entity was at fault for your accident, who else may share responsibility, negotiating with insurance representatives, dealing with law enforcement and more requires a seasoned legal professional. A Personal Injury Attorney in Peoria from the Garrison Law Firm can quickly uncover the facts and set about pursuing justice for your personal injury accident.
Contact us when you suffer personal injuries in Peoria from:
- Vehicle or Pedestrian Accidents– Any type of vehicle can be involved in an accident, leaving you seriously injured. Even pedestrians can get in the way of traffic! We can help when negligent drivers, speeders, drunk drivers and others cause crashes.
- Slip and Fall Accidents– Slip and fall accidents are common where loose debris, wet floors, icy parking areas, damaged sidewalks or poorly lit areas pose risks. Property owners can be liable for your injuries.
- Dog Bites – Pet owners are required by law to keep their pets under control everywhere and at all times. Dog bites typically cause serious injuries and the owner can be held responsible.
- Medical Malpractice– When medical practitioners make mistakes that cause you injury, they need to be held responsible. The facility or organization may also bear some level of responsibility.
- Wrongful Death– Losing a loved one is always tragic, but when they are lost due to negligence, those responsible must be held accountable.
- Nursing Home Abuse – Nursing home abuse is a growing concern across the country. Abuse or neglect should be detected and punished, and you have the right to pursue damages.
These and other types of accidents can cause serious, even catastrophic injuries that change everything in your life. When this happens to you, the seasoned guidance of a Peoria Personal Injury Attorney from the Garrison Law Firm can help. We provide sound advice and aggressive legal representation to protect you and your loved ones while you rebuild your life and face the future. Contact our office at 623-887-5689 to schedule a free, private consultation.
Help with All Aspects of Your Personal Injury Claim
Where in the middle of your accident recovery do you find the time to try and understand insurance red tape, answer questions from law enforcement, field incessant calls from bill collectors and see after other matters? Your primary focus needs to be healing, following your prescribed regimen of treatment and getting well. The Garrison Law Firm has over 30 years of experience handling these and other details for our personal injury clients.
Our team of Peoria Injury Lawyers also work hard pursuing the facts, negotiating settlements and fighting to see that you win the largest compensation package possible to help with your ongoing recovery. This financial remuneration is vital to pay for medical care, long-term therapy and rehab, lost wages, damaged property, relational and emotional impacts and other needs.
Your own Peoria Personal Injury Attorney from the Garrison Law Firm is by your side throughout the entire journey of your recovery. We are here when you need support, guidance, answers, legal representation and more. Contact our office today and speak with a team member about scheduling a free consultation.
Contact a Peoria Personal Injury Attorney Today
When you or someone you love are involved in an accident and suffer a personal injury in Peoria, you may be able to pursue compensation for your injuries. Contact the office of the Garrison Law Firm at 623-887-5689 or use the online contact form to send us a message.