Buckeye Car Accident Lawyers
Buckeye lies just west of the sprawling Phoenix metropolitan area, and endures its share of car accidents. Whether residents suffer an accident on the way to work or guests from nearby towns have a car crash while traveling to enjoy Buckeye’s many outdoor amenities, injuries from car accidents can be significant, even catastrophic. If you or someone you love are involved in a car crash, you need a skilled and experienced Buckeye Car Accident Lawyer to protect your rights and represent your interests.
Many motorists mistakenly believe they will be adequately covered by insurance if they are involved in a car accident – this is far from the truth. The fact is, many car accident injuries require medical treatments that far surpass the minimum coverage required by Arizona law. A single emergency room visit, hospital stay or surgery can exceed the coverage limitations of most insurance policies. Plus, when insurance companies argue about who is responsible for damages, you are left with nothing.
The Garrison Law Firm has over 30 years of experience helping victims of car accidents get the help they deserve. Our skilled Buckeye Car Accident Lawyers are well-versed investigation, negotiation and litigation, handling all your legal needs for protection and pursuing injury claims in Arizona. Contact the Garrison Law Firm today for a free car accident injury consultation.
Get Help with Car Accidents in Buckeye, AZ
Car accidents often result in serious injuries that can change your life forever. Buckeye Car Accident Lawyers from the Garrison Law Firm can provide the skilled and reliable help you need after any type of car accident. Single car crashes, multiple vehicle accidents, truck accidents, pedestrian accidents and more, we can help you get the compensation you need to recover from your injuries and rebuild your life.
Types of car accidents we can handle include:
- Distracted Driving
- Drunk Driving
- Roadside Hazards
- Poor Road Conditions
- Head-on Collisions
- Rear-end Collisions
- Intersection Collisions
- Highway Collisions
- Defective Vehicle Accidents
- Multiple-vehicle Crashes
- Commercial Vehicle Accidents
If your car accident in Buckeye or the surrounding communities was caused by negligent actions from another driver or party, you may be eligible to recover compensation. The Garrison Law Firm has Buckeye Car Accident Lawyers available now to investigate the accident, gather evidence, protect your rights and pursue a personal injury claim to help you recover compensation for your injuries and losses. Our team works tirelessly to recover the largest financial settlements possible for our clients.
Contact our office at 623-887-5689 and ask about a free consultation.
What Should I Do After a Car Crash in Buckeye?
Car accidents happen in a flash of time, leaving the victims experiencing a whirlwind of emotions and physical trauma. As your condition allows, you should try to look after yourself and your interests immediately following a car crash in Buckeye. We recommend the following actions:
- Check for Injuries – Assess yourself and other passengers for injuries. Adrenaline can often hide any pain from injuries, making you think you are fine. Stay calm and remain with your vehicle until help arrives. Apply pressure to stop any bleeding.
- Get Medical Treatment – Always allow yourself to be examined by emergency medical personnel at the scene. Follow their recommendations for getting further attention at a local hospital.
- Collect Evidence – If your physical condition allows, try to collect evidence from the scene of the accident. Use your phone to take photos of vehicles and license tags. Ask for statements from any witnesses. Attempt to get contact and insurance information from other drivers.
- File a Police Report – Law enforcement officers will arrive and begin investigating the accident. Share your name, contact and insurance information, and provide a description of the events. Your statement can be crucial later if problems surface.
- Inform Your Insurance Company – Most insurance companies require you to file an accident report within a certain time frame, even if you were not at fault. You can usually do this by phone or online.
As soon as possible after the accident, you or a loved one should contact Buckeye Car Accident Lawyers from the Garrison Law Firm. We can quickly begin investigating and collecting evidence, dealing with law enforcement, insurance representatives and other details. Our representation allows you to focus on what is most important – recovering from your injuries and emotional trauma.
Meet with Buckeye Car Accident Lawyers Today
Just because you have car insurance doesn’t mean you will receive everything you deserve. Insurance companies are renowned for offering quick, lowball settlement offers to save money and end cases. If you accept this, you could be left with far less than what you need for extended medical treatments, lost wages and other losses.
Working with experienced Buckeye Car Accident Lawyers prevents this and other abuses. Your attorney can calculate current and future medical expenses, career impacts, lost wages, relationship impacts, damaged property and more and fight for a settlement that will help you start over after the accident.
If you or a family member sustain injuries in a Buckeye car accident, contact the Garrison Law Firm right away to explore your options. We offer a free initial consultation to review your case and offer guidance. Contact our office at 623-887-5689 or message us online and ask for your free consultation.